Valentine’s Day is coming up and many of us are struggling to find the perfect gift for your loved one, while others are looking for ways to indulge in self-love this Valentine’s Day!
Self-care is one of the best ways to improve your confidence, thus allowing yourself to love others better than before. So, give the gift of self-care, whether it’s at a spa or at your home! Here are some gift ideas.
- Book your S.O., or yourself a treatment with me at CURE Spa! Why?
- Choose a relaxing facial or a medical-grade HydraFacial - which is a machine that exfoliates, extracts, and protects meanwhile infusing nutrients, antioxidants, and peptides.
- Come to the spa to escape from reality as you improve your body, skin, and health! It is one of the best feelings ever!
- As your esthetician, I have love for your skin just as much as you do. So, every piece of advice and treatment I give is filled with love, experience, knowledge, and effort. I work around your needs, skin type, and skin concerns.
- You also have the option of booking a body healing massage or a medical treatment such as fillers, IV drips, and more!
- Prepare a LAVENDER BATH for your S.O., or for yourself at home! Why?
- After a long hard day, a bathtub filled with lavender can soothe your mind and body. De-stressing yourself is necessary for your physical and mental health. It is best to do this before you sleep!
How do I prepare this bath?
- Fill up your sanitized bathtub with warm or tolerable hot water. Only go as warm as you can without burning yourself obviously, just enough to be comfortable and relaxed.
- Add 15 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 2 tablespoons of dried lavender buds
- 2 ½ cups of Epsom Salt
- Now you have two options. If you want to detox, add 1 cup of Himalayan Salt. If you have sensitive skin and want to nourish your body, add 3 cups of Colloidal Oatmeal.
- Add some rose pedals into the bath.
- Light some candles and turn on some music.
Now you’re all set for a relaxing and beneficial Lavender Bath.
Stop neglecting your health, skin, and body! Love them and love yourself. Happy Valentine’s Day!
By: Esthetician Isabella Rose Mercado