Your safety is our top priority. We are committed to operating CURE under CDC guidelines to ensure the health and well-being of our professionals and guests.
How we will ensure your safety:
- Each of our staff will wear face masks.
- All clients must wear face masks (those who arrive without one, will be provided a new mask).
- Face shields are available for both clients and staff; this will be for additional eye coverage for clients during hair washing, as well as when requested at any time.
- Each client must fill out two forms: A health questionnaire stating that they are not sick, and a waiver stating they acknowledge the risk of COVID-19 and take full responsibility.
- Temperature will be taken for CURE's staff daily. If anyone's temperature reaches 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they must return home immediately.
- Temperature will be taken for all clients. If anyone's temperature reaches 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, they will not be serviced.
- All stations where services are offered are spaced 6 feet apart. Stations are set up outside as well.
- Every chair, station, room will be wiped down with disinfectants throughout the day.